1. These Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes should be in MoMA.
I need them. They will never, ever touch my face (and ruin that perfection?!), but I would consider framing them.
2. Paul & Joe Lipsticks, or the best artistic pairing of cat lady life and glamour the world has ever seen? Both.
These particular cat ones aren't available anymore, but they're constantly coming out with beautiful lipstick like this one.
3. Ladurée makes the whole "rose blush" literal, and I live for it.
How on earth could you ever touch it?
4. A hand spun black wisteria handle? Spun by gods, probably.
5. This Armani blush palette is a thing of fairytale beauty.
6. Your favorite celebrities probably wear MAC. Now you can wear your favorite celebrities in MAC form.
7. Sum even collaborated with Make Up For Ever on eyeshadow sculptures.
10. I feel like these belong on Mulan's vanity, and I want them as much as I wanted to save China as a child.
11. Orange you amazed at this perfume packaging, too?
13. These Pupa Milano makeup kits are just more practical artwork.
Pupa Haute Couture Dolls vary depending on if you're warm or cool toned.