You know how it is. It's rush hour and you're on public transportation. Your thoughts turn dark.
1. Definitely wear these Comme des Garçons boots during rush hour.
2. Keep your sunglasses on so if a dude tries to manspread next to you, you can "sleep fail" your personal space back to freedom.
3. This vest made out of garden spikes is going to be the new hot summer trend.
4. This seems perfectly reasonable to wear during flu season.
5. For a subtle look that gets the job done, make sure to accessorize.
6. Already preordered my 3D-printed interactive spider robot dress for those cocktail parties I won't be attending!
7. If that dress is a touch too femme for you, there are always more comfortable, more literal options at hand.
Where there's a will, there's a Zazzle T-shirt to help you find the way.