1. First, how stoked were you to see this every week? Amiright?
You get a cookie if you played air guitar along with the tune.
2. Alas, you didn’t have a destiny chosen for you, ergo, you never got your membership card to the slayer club.
3. Your Scooby Gang wasn’t nearly as cool as these guys.
4. Your librarian wasn’t nearly as hot as Giles was.
New drinking game: drink every time Giles sips from his green mug.
5. Your Friday night spot wasn’t this happening…
and it really wasn’t the end of the world if you didn’t get to go out that night.
6. Your comebacks weren’t as clever nor were they as cunning.
7. There wasn’t a spell that would cause you to burst into song.
I think this post’s mostly filler.
But let’s look at the positive, shall we?
9. Buffy made sure you never felt alone, no matter what stage you were at in your life…
10. She gave you fierce hope.
11. And she made you feel like you could kick ass…
and that women seriously rock.
12. She always had your back.
13. She saved the world, a lot.
14. Seriously, a lot…
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.