1. First, how stoked were you to see this every week? Amiright?
You get a cookie if you played air guitar along with the tune.
2. Alas, you didn’t have a destiny chosen for you, ergo, you never got your membership card to the slayer club.
3. Your Scooby Gang wasn’t nearly as cool as these guys.
4. Your librarian wasn’t nearly as hot as Giles was.
New drinking game: drink every time Giles sips from his green mug.
5. Your Friday night spot wasn’t this happening…
and it really wasn’t the end of the world if you didn’t get to go out that night.
6. Your comebacks weren’t as clever nor were they as cunning.
7. There wasn’t a spell that would cause you to burst into song.
I think this post’s mostly filler.
But let’s look at the positive, shall we?
9. Buffy made sure you never felt alone, no matter what stage you were at in your life…
10. She gave you fierce hope.
11. And she made you feel like you could kick ass…
and that women seriously rock.
12. She always had your back.
13. She saved the world, a lot.
14. Seriously, a lot…
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯