20. digitalfilmmaker - 18,969 Subscribers
Ask A Ninja
19. HappySlip - 19,471 Subscribers
Happy Slip has since made her channel private.
18. blamesocietyfilms - 20,039 Subscribers
Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager
17. TheHill88 - 20,148 Subscribers
Embracing Awkwardness 101
16. renetto - 20,972 Subscribers
Diet Coke+Mentos=Human Experiment
15. impytherap - 21,125 Subscribers
Nobody’s Watching Part 1
14. Danielbeast - 21,194 Subscribers
Up here only because he lonelygirl15’s best friend.
13. abbegirl - 22,158 Subscribers
12. LisaNova - 22,792 Subscribers
Lisa Nova Does P. Diddy
11. boh3m3 - 24,652 Subscribers
10. GayGod - 25,763 Subscribers
Gay God sings to Vengaboys: Boom Boom Boom Boom
9. thewinekone - 31,366 Subscribers
Hotness Prevails / Worst Video Ever
8. BaratsAndBereta - 32,545 Subscribers
Completely Uncalled For
7. WilliamSledd - 34,207 Subscribers
Ask A Gay Man: Denim Edition
6. Brookers - 35,917 Subscribers
Crazed Numa Fan
5. geriatric1927 - 36,472 Subscribers
The Internet Grandpa (his new moniker) is still pumping out a video a week. He is now in his mid-80’s!
4. miarose - 38,741 Subscribers
Me singing Heaven
3. CBS - 45,297 Subscribers
Meltdown Of The Year
Back in 2007, YouTube was a community and not a big corporate video dump. People posting videos on there own, with no financial backing could become a “star”. These days, it’s far more difficult.
2. smosh - 49,801 Subscribers
Mortal Combat Theme
1. lonelygirl15 - 80,654 Subscribers
First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails
Today, there are 66 channels with more than 1,000,000 subscribers each! Today, her subscribers total would rank her at #1745 (according to VidStats).
I used The Internet Wayback Machine which took a snapshot of the most subscribed on 02/04/07.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.