1. People don't believe you when you tell them psychology is a science.
2. People assume you're majoring in it because it's "easy."
3. Research Methods and statistics will grow to be the bane of your existence.
4. But you will hate nothing more than SPSS.
5. You can spout off facts about the brain like you're repeating your zip code.
6. You have debates with biology majors about the brain and how it works.
7. Need to know about an obscure study/experiment? I got you covered.
8. You'll learn the same thing in every single psychology class because all of the information overlaps.
9. But that doesn't mean you don't have a tremendous amount of studying to do.
10. In fact you'll be bombarded with exams, research projects, research papers, group projects, discussions, etc.
11. You're constantly in the library looking up sources for your research papers.
12. You and your psych friends stick together like glue.
13. Your non-psych friends always think you're psychoanalyzing them.
14. All of the different classes are super interesting though and you just want to take them all.
15. But, with the amount of people in your major, you have a tough time getting into the classes you want.
16. When you first started the major you had no idea how many different paths you could choose.
17. Your heart sinks the first time you learn you have to get your masters degree or a PhD to get anywhere.
18. Finding a decent job when you graduate is a constant fear.
19. Forget living on your own right after you graduate without a job and after at least 6 years of schooling.
20. But you can't imagine doing anything else but psychology.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!