1. When your professor tells you that the final is cumulative, and you are not impressed.
2. And the very thought of a cumulative exam makes you accept your forthcoming death.
3. When your professor tells you the exam will be in essay format.
4. When it's two weeks before the exam and your professor starts warning the class to start studying.
5. And you're starting to get worried, so you go to office hours and your professor asks what you've been doing with your time.
6. When it's the day before finals, and you're trying to stay sane.
7. So you ask a friend to study with you, but they start goofing around.
8. When you finally leave the library after being there for seven hours.
9. When you go into finals week thinking you're prepared, but then reality hits.
10. When the exam is in your hands and the professor asks if anyone has any last minute questions, but you don't know where to begin.
11. And you open that first test and start struggling on the first question.
12. When it's only a few days into finals week, and you already forgot what life was like before exams.
13. When someone asks you what you thought of the exam.
14. And it gets worse when you and your friends compare answers, and none of your answers match theirs.
15. When you've barely slept for days and a friend asks how you are.
16. And suddenly it's mid-finals week and you're desperately seeking out comfort.
17. When you haven't had time to make food in-between all of your studying hours, so you need to get creative.
18. And you start having a mental breakdown, but your friends aren't there because they're also breaking down.
19. When you're in the middle of writing an essay and realize you don't have a clue what you're writing about.
20. When you have multiple finals on one day.
21. When you walk out of an exam thinking you aced it.
22. But then you get your grade back.
23. When finals week just seems to drag on and on and on.
24. And it's so close, yet so far, from being over.
25. But then you finally walk out of your last final...
26. And you can finally focus on your other problems in life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!