1. Early on fans were already making predictions for the season.
2. Puns were used at the contestant's expenses.
3. One contestant taught the entire nation about what not to do when walking out of the limo.
4. The show once again was creative when it came to some of the men's occupation.
5. Juan Pablo tried to chime in with his opinion and the fan-base was not feeling it.
6. Some fans just had a single, simple wish.
7. Fans were having a good time making jokes about the guy who showed up as Santa Claus.
8. When you know this is what the produces were thinking that night.
9. A lot of fans got lost in the beauty that is this group of men vying for JoJo's love.
10. And the show gave us all a new pick up line to use.
11. Even Match.com joined the fun for the premiere.
12. A lot of fans immediately loved contestant and former NFL player Jordan Rodgers.
13. The premiere taught us that JoJo doesn't have the best poker face when it came to the guys.
14. The amount of fragile masculinities at the rose ceremony was staggering.
15. One of the contestants absolutely looked like Jim Halpert and Twitter couldn't get over it.
16. JoJo wondered why the guys were all nervous but it was pretty obvious for everyone watching.
17. But of course the blazers are just slightly too small so as to show off their muscles.
18. Seriously the resemblance to Jim Halpert was alarming.
19. It was pretty obvious from the beginning that Jordan was the frontrunner.
20. When Jordan and JoJo kissed and you could hear the country sigh in unison.
21. When the entire country knew who really deserved the first impression rose.
22. When Luke taught men everywhere how to get on a woman's good side.
23. When you really can't argue with this guy.
24. When this was the moment we all knew we could trust JoJo as the next bachelorette.
25. And when Jake from State Farm showed up to the rose ceremony.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!