1. When your Sim was a cute child but then grows up ugly.
2. When you hear a song in real life in English but you're singing the Sim version in your head.
3. Every time there's a death at a party your Sims throw:
4. When there's a book or plate in front of the door and your Sim has a full-blown panic attack.
5. When there's a fire in the room and instead of calling the fire department or running away they freak out next to the fire.
6. When a burglar breaks in and steals a sink and a book and you're just confused.
7. When you set your Sims on free will and they shirk all responsibilities you gave them.
8. When you try to make a Sim look just like you but it's nearly impossible.
9. When you try your best to play a game without cheat codes but it's oh so difficult.
10. When you decide to build and decorate a house but then you remember it's such a time commitment.
11. When you try to take your Sims relationship slowly but then you get bored way too easily.
12. Any time a weird glitch happens to your sim and you're just like, "what is happening?"
13. You consider Simlish a second language and wish you could put it on your resume.
14. When your Sims' child is grounded and gets scolded for leaving the house to go to school.
15. When you try to create unique Sims but then they end up all looking the same.
16. When you try to have your Sims' child have an after-school activity and a job after school and are completely overwhelmed.
17. When you get frustrated because only one Sim at a time can go up or down the stairs.
18. When you want to play "The Sims" but don't have at least an hour to dedicate to the game so you can't play at all.
19. And you've developed a god complex from all of the hours manipulating your Sims and their lives.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!