1. When he posted this embarrassing throwback photo:
2. When he shared this ~actually realistic~ drawing:
3. When he showed his darkly inventive side:
4. When he made a great Homer Simpson:
5. When revealed his favorite things in the world and they became our favorites:
6. When he told us he had "hella foyers" in his home, and we were like, "yes, we believe you":
7. When he accurately said what every Halloween lover thinks on the daily:
8. When he made it clear he was the only person to be able to ever be able to pull off this hat:
9. When he made us realize that salads definitely take themselves too seriously:
10. Whenever he showed major love for his fellow actors:
11. Like, come on. How great is this?
12. When he revealed one of his most eccentric visions:
13. When he looked like Mary Poppins:
14. When he was patriotic AF while also being confusing AF:
15. When he showed that he was thrifty and cared about skin protection:
16. When he shared that he was a "Mommy's boy" and your heart melted:
17. When he shared this photo of his *wild* European adventures:
18. When he was truly grateful and humbled:
19. And when he was the coolest person on Earth with not one, but two Razor scooters:
Never change, Gubler.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!