1. You have no idea how to introduce this person to other people.
2. You haven't been on a real date yet, but you're also not quite sure when... or if... it'll even happen.
3. Since you don't know each other that well, you feel like you have to slowly ease them into how weird you actually are.
4. Your means of communication pretty much consists of texting and sending each other Snapchats.
5. And you flirt by "liking" each other's pictures on Instagram, or favoriting each other's tweets.
6. You avoid talking about your feelings with them any way possible, because you don't want to freak them out.
7. You're not sure if you should even MENTION them to your parents yet.
8. You have no idea if they're talking to other people besides you, but you're always wondering.
9. You can't help but wonder if they deleted their Tinder app for you.
10. Even though you're just "talking," you've still envisioned your future together as a couple.
11. But on the other hand, you realize that you might have a fear of commitment, or maybe you're fearing that THEY have a fear of commitment.
12. And you are dreading the conversation about what the future holds for you two.
13. You're forever balancing being ~cool and aloof~ while still being sweet and flirty.
14. Because you've only been talking, you imagine that when you do get asked out on a real date, you'll probably get nervous AF.
15. But you also realize that the other person could easily ghost on you, and you hate that.
16. If the "kind-of-relationship" ends badly, you can't even call them an ex. Because you were never official.
17. And throughout the whole thing, you keep telling yourself that you're OK alone -- to keep yourself from getting hurt.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!