1. A shower curtain that isn't clear and plastic.
2. A few nice-looking shelves to place your valuables on.
3. Lids for your pots that ACTUALLY fit.
4. A good set of knives that will last more than a year.
5. Closet organizers that aren't made of flimsy plastic.
6. A cast-iron pan to up your cooking game.
7. Some bathroomware so your sink counter is actually neat and tidy.
8. A key hook so you never get locked out because you left without your keys.
9. A clean place to hang your towels!
10. More than one set of towels and sheets.
This way you're not sleeping on your weird, bare mattress on laundry day. (Look, it's OK — us too.)