Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte are a famous, fierce foursome. They each represent some complex facet of womanhood: Carrie is the creative free spirit who struggles with domesticity, Miranda is a cynical lawyer who looks at love on purely practical terms, Samantha is a powerhouse both at her job and in her well-frequented bedroom, and Charlotte... ugh. Charlotte is The Worst. Here's why:
1. She's old-fashioned to the point of being sexist:
2. She has all these arbitrary "rules" about love:
3. Yet she needs a man to complete her:
4. She neglects non-romantic goals:
5. She's too obsessed with social niceties:
6. Her marriage to Trey was... weird:
7. She's extremely superficial:
8. Although she had one moment of redemption:
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here's a handy guide to help you start posting today!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!