7. Look them in the eyes and ENUNCIATE.EVERY.WORD.
18. ACT like you’re READING FROM THE GOOD BOOK.
20. USE THE COUNTDOWN.
The countdown is a method used to turn a read into a list. Before every point you say a number. Example: 5. I am very rich! 4. All my shit is expensive. 3. I’m cashing TRUMP CHECKS! 2. You don’t want it. 1. What? I was just telling the truth.
21. Remember: You are READING FOR BLOOOOOOOOD.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.
- The 2016 MTV VMAs are airing at 8 p.m. ET tonight. Here are all the nominees 📺🎵