5. When she wore this two-tone denim number.
10. When she showed up to the Grammy’s like this:
13. When she wore this Japanese-inspired matching head scarf and kimono top.
15. When she accentuated this tee with her face on it with copious amounts of bling.
18. When she wore heels.
20. When she reinvented the Canadian tuxedo and added an awesome hat.
23. When she modernized the suit.
24. When she added her face to her pant leg just because she could.
Now all hail the fashion goddess!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.