1. That time they looked gorgeous in pantsuits.
2. That time they had the date in Paris and Kim wore a white feathered skirt and Kanye wore an adorable matching scarf and shirt.
8. That time in Cannes when Kim wore a sequin dress and held Kanye’s arm.
9. That time Kim went backless in Mexico and Kanye wore an oversize white kaftan.
11. That time Kim covered up in a green dress and Kanye just held her because she looked so damn good.
12. That time Kim wore a lace white dress and Kanye was in awe.
14. That time Kim pulled off nude everything and Kanye wore an amazing long blue coat.
15. That time they took a selfie before Kanye performed and looked casually flawless.
16. That time they wore matching blue jeans and white T-shirts and long coats and looked like off-duty models.
17. That time they took a causal stroll through NYC and Kim wore those incredible strappy heels.
18. That time Kim looked elegant in that white wrap dress.
19. That time Kim paired leggings with a floppy hat and amazing coat and Kanye pulled off fitted but ripped light blue jeans.
20. That time they wore Givenchy from head to toe.
22. That time Kanye looked so fresh in a blue velvet blazer and Kim wore a little black dress.
23. That time they walked out of a hotel and looked like this:
24. They even nailed the classic look.
25. And they showstopped at the Met Ball when Kim wore a Givenchy floral-print dress.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent., a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.