2. China Machado, 83
China Machado was one of the most requested runway models in the 50s and for many years Richard Avedon’s muse.
3. Carmen Dell’Orefice, 82
Carmen Dell’Orefice is known as one of the oldest working fashion model. She appeared on Vogue when she was 15-years-old and never stopped.
5. Gitte Lee, 78
Gitte Lee has been a model since 1961, and she is married to actor Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee.
6. Veruschka von Lehndorff, 74
Veruschka von Lehndorff is a German model, actress, and artist who was popular during the 60s.
7. Valerie Pain, 72
Valerie Pain was a model in the 60s and at age 65 she returned to modeling.
8. Lauren Hutton, 70
At age 70, Lauren Hutton is still one of the top fashion model cover girls. She appeared on the cover of American Vogue a record setting 26 times.
9. Penelope Tree, 64
Penelope Tree was a huge model in London in the 60s. She was first photographed by Diane Arbus when she was 13-years-old.
11. Kim Gordon, 60
Kim Gordon is better known as the lead singer of Sonic Youth but she was the face of Saint Laurent because she looks amazing.
12. Iman, 58
Iman is one of the most famous model faces in the world. She has modeled most of her life and is married to rocker David Bowie.
14. Farida Khelfa, 51
Farida Khelfa is a model, actress, and director. Above she is walking in a Jean Paul Gaultier runway show.
15. Kristen McMenamy, 47
Kristen McMenamy is a model who is known for her androgynous appearance.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿