1. That time they were watching the game together and looked up at the screen at the same exact time!
2. That time they looked perfect while laughing at the Grammy Awards.
3. That time they smooched on the cheek because they are so in love.
4. That time they got dressed up for the premiere of Beyoncé’s Life Is But A Dream documentary and looked flawless.
5. That time they were having fun with their friends and Bey posed like this:
6. That time Jay Z got jealous and checked to see who was texting Bey.
7. That time Jay Z escorted his lady to the presidential inauguration to perform.
8. That time they went to the 40/40 club.
10. That time they were acting really cool with Pharrell and they both put their hands in their pockets.
12. That time they turned up in Cuba and Beyoncé looked colorful and amazing.
13. And when they were being all touristy in the streets of Havana.
14. That time they made baby talk with Alicia Key’s son Egypt.
15. That time they sat next to each other watching the Made In America Festival performances in Philly.
31. That time Beyoncé uploaded this adorable picture of Jay Z on her Instagram and appropriately asked us to bow down.
33. That time they went on a date in the city and Jay looked like Mr. Big.
34. That time they laughed really hard with their friend and Jay patted him on the back.
35. That time they had way too much fun at that party and Beyoncé that face and still looked perfect.
36. That time Beyoncé named her world tour The Mrs. Carter Show to show she loves her hubby.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of Education Secretaries.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.