1. This stunning display of Miley Cyrus twerking on canvas.
2. This insane clown in bed with the Sex In the City ladies really is the best thing since Warhol’s campbell soup moment.
4. Jean-Claude Van Damme clearly invented performance art
5. This Lana Del Rey fountain takes sculpture to some next level shit.
6. This Seinfield was clearly inspired by The Scream
7. This Walter White and Jesse Pinkman is post-modern pointillism
8. The fountains of Rome aint got shit on the cosmopolitan Carrie Bradshaw for the modern girl.
9. Kurt Cobain dressed as Steven P. Jobs walking through Monica and Chandler’s apartment might as well be a Picasso, Baby.
10. This hipster, his cat, and Michael Jordan is obviously inspired by the Girl with a Pearl Earring
11. This Paris Hilton is causally asking Annie Leibovitz to step her game up
12. This Shia LaBeouf should be a part of the next Venice Biennale
13. This Lindsay Lohan masterpiece is so beyond words it puts the 7 wonders of the world to shitty shame, especially The Statue of Zeus at Olympus
And no matter what celebrity is on your guest list, always invite Dorothy.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎