1. It nagged at me all weekend, but I finally figured it out.
Y’all remember Patti Mayonnaise? The perky, athletic and studious girl who drove Doug Funnie wild?
She served up leggings and oversized tops before you even knew that was a thing.
Patti’s voice was provided by Constance Shulman for each series and movie, and girlfriend’s got a new gig.
Maybe you recognize her?
That’s right, Yoga Jones from Orange Is The New Black is Patti Mayonnaise.
Who could forget that sweet, gravelly voice? And they’re both serving you short blonde realness. You’ll never look at Yoga Jones the same again.
Laura Prepon, Natasha Lyonne, Kate Mulgrew, Taryn Manning and now Patti – OITB is bringing back all the women I wanted to be in the late 90s.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A New York senator is trying to force Trump to release his tax returns by 2020 with a bill dubbed the TRUMP Act 📂
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺