1. Cold Process Vegan Soap
It looks like cake! I swear. link.
2. London Lemon Curd
Looks like it could be some poppy seed cake or something like that. link.
3. French Milled Vanilla and Roses
4. Heirloom Tomato
Looks like candy to me. link.
5. Strawberry Swirl
Mmmm cotton candy. link.
6. Lemongrass Sage
7. Oatmeal and Honey
Oat bar. I think they sell these at Starbucks. link.
8. Lemon Parfait
Are you sure this isn’t actually some form of dessert? link.
9. Japanese Cherry Blossom
Ice cream bars! link. All soaps on this list are for sale on Etsy, someone should buy them and tell me how they taste. Writing this has also made me uncomfortably hungry.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.