1. Cold Process Vegan Soap
It looks like cake! I swear. link.
2. London Lemon Curd
Looks like it could be some poppy seed cake or something like that. link.
3. French Milled Vanilla and Roses
4. Heirloom Tomato
Looks like candy to me. link.
5. Strawberry Swirl
Mmmm cotton candy. link.
6. Lemongrass Sage
7. Oatmeal and Honey
Oat bar. I think they sell these at Starbucks. link.
8. Lemon Parfait
Are you sure this isn’t actually some form of dessert? link.
9. Japanese Cherry Blossom
Ice cream bars! link. All soaps on this list are for sale on Etsy, someone should buy them and tell me how they taste. Writing this has also made me uncomfortably hungry.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block the confirmation of Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.