1. F My Life
F My Life is a blog of stories about true, terrible things happening to real people. Most of them are absolutely hilarious.
2. I Can Has Cheezburger?
icanhascheesebuger.com is very well known as “that site with the lolcats.” Instead of looking at them for free, you can buy a book now.
3. Awkward Family Photos
Awkward Family Photos is a site I really appreciate, because frankly it’s hilarious. This would be a great coffee table/ party book to leave around for friends (unless you’re featured in it.)
4. Look At This F*cking Hipster
Look At This F*cking Hipster is a site you can go to laugh at ridiculous looking hipsters. As an alternative, you could just live in Williamsburg.
5. Pets Who Want To Kill Themselves
Over 150 suicidal pets! What more could you want? Petswhowanttokillthemselves.com is a website full of saddened looking pets in costumes. Adorable!
7. Fail Blog
Fail Blog is a blog that’s been around forever, where pictures of people failing at life are posted. Pretty funny.
8. Cake Wrecks
Cake Wrecks posts pictures of cakes that have gone terribly wrong. Strange designs and horrible lettering are a must.
9. Emails From An Asshole
Emails From An Asshole is pretty much a book written by a guy who sends emails to people just trying to piss them off. Seriously, most of it’s hilarious.
10. Passive Aggresive Notes
Passive Aggressive Notes has rather hostile notes that people leave. Most of it is pretty hilarious. No disrespect intended for any blog posted here, or any other blog with a book deal.
- One person has died and several others are injured after a shooting in Austin, Texas. Police said the scene is secure.
- UK government minister asked to "urgently explain" the activities and funding of his charity for military families following a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.