1. An Unexpected Briefing
This one’s pretty great - Air NZ paired up with WETA Workshop to create a Hobbit inspired video starring a bunch of airline crew dressed as miscellaneous residents of Middle Earth. It also has some cameos, including the cast of The Hobbit and (of course) Sir Peter Jackson.
2. All Blacks
When the world flocked to Auckland a few years ago for the Rugby World Cup, Air NZ decided to show off one of New Zealand’s most valued assets - the All Blacks.
3. Mile-High Madness With Richard Simmons
I…. yeah. I don’t know what to say. Just watch it.
4. Bear Grylls
Air NZ’s most recent addition is a Bear Grylls safety video, which includes him chasing a man dressed as a Moa through the NZ wilderness.
5. Best: The Bare Essentials
Probably their most well known video, “The Bare Essentials” features the Air NZ crew naked, wearing only body paint.
6. Worst: Rico The Raccoon
Someone thought it was a good idea to create a perverted puppet raccoon and make him the mascot. I think most people are trying to pretend that this never happened - it received quite a bit of negative press. Luckily, this is the only terrible video they have, so I think we can forgive them for it!
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️