Happy Podcast Tuesday, y'all! Drake is so excited for this new episode he could cry right now.
On this week's show, Tracy quizzes Heben on southern idioms.
We also bring back our never-ending segment Men Gotta Do Better to talk about the word "female." There are so many alternatives! Try them!
Then we chat with Tatyana Fazlalizadeh about navigating the art world, developing her own style, and the burdens and pressures of being a black artist.
Tatyana is the creator of, among many things, the Stop Telling Women To Smile street art project.
Here are five random things you can look forward to hearing this episode:
1. "Nobody cares, we just tryna get this McChicken happening!"
2. "It's not just women being annoyed that men are calling them 'baby' outside on the street; there is actual danger."
3. "One thing that all men can do better is listening to women and just not talking."
4. "If you have fingers for legs, then you basically just don't have legs."
5. "Kovu was hot. We can talk about that another day."
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
"Pigeon Pigeon" courtesy of SensaChanell!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.