Drake is feeling so blessed that it's Tuesday because that means there's a new episode out!
On today's episode we play the British version of our quiz "Is This A Real White Dude's Name or Just Some Syllables I Mashed Together?"
We interview Lena Dunham and ask her to join us for our (modified) segment "White Women Gotta Do Better."
1. "I feel like there are a lot of Hughs going on in Britain."
2. "I'm running a business, I don't have time for all [these vibrators]!"
3. "The internet is just this weird, endless school hallway and you need to find a way to shield yourself."
4. "They're giving me a star on the anxiety walk of fame!"
5. "I feel like that means you have to go to a dentist to get a bikini wax."
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at email@example.com.
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.