Did you know that it's Tuesday? Drake does!
On this week's episode we interview Anil Dash, cofounder and CEO of ThinkUp, the creator of Makerbase (like an IMDb for tech), and a guy that you probably already follow on Twitter.
We also subjected Anil to a new game called "Peep This" aka "Guppy Tank," wherein we pitch him ~incredible~ product ideas, and he has to figure out whether they're real or fake.
Also this week, Heben tells a What Had Happened Was about a childhood injury, and we share some brief thoughts on Macklemore's "White Privilege II," a song you may have seen some chatter about on the internet.
Here are 7 random things you can look forward to hearing in this week's episode:
1. “You have a hospital in a major city and you have no Indian people?? That’s science fiction."
2. “TFW your wife leaves you for a bee.”
3. "All the Bee Movie money should have gone to Indian people…media reparations for desi people."
4. "The room where the racial profiling happens!"
5. “I had such side-eye I could see out my ear.”
6. "I think I finally understand smizing."
7. “Being alive is a special occasion."
By the way, this is Paddy Chayefsky.
Subscribe on iTunes! While you're there, why don't you leave us a little review?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.