Ooooh, snap! It's Podcast Tuesday again!
We talk with the one and only Jay Smooth of Race Forward who is doing more than his part to suffer fools and educate the masses on racism.
We bring to you our very own version of The Dating Game, where we've somehow convinced Tracy to audition some eligible bachelors to find the love of her life!
We've been getting a lot of questions about white allies so we decided to answer them all at once.
And then Tracy blesses us with another corny joke!
1. "Sit with your discomfort."
2. "There's a lot of data about how white people don't actually have a Black Friend...we're looking at you Taylor Swift."
3. "I like someone who can make me feel small in some way, either height or width or wallet."
4. "It was a lot of fun being out in the street blurting out 'systemic racism' while people walk by in the financial district."
5. "getting the mind meld going with obtuse white people"
6. "If you have haters, then you're doing something right. I think that's in the bible. Copyright Jesus."
7. "We were reading british poetry, why are you doing rap hands right now?!"
8. "Who was watching Dora and was like, 'You know what this needs? A trap mix.'"
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at email@example.com.
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.