It's Podcast Tuesday! Here's Drake feeling particularly thankful for this week's episode.
We also talk to the smartest woman in the world, Dr. Adrienne Keene of the blog Native Appropriations, about—surprise!!—cultural appropriation!
1. "Imagine if two white men just started fighting about a dashiki in front of you?"
2. "Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!"
3. "Our good friend Gene Demby likes to refer to Halloween as 'Blackface Christmas.'"
4. "[Parks and Recreation] makes white people the joke, the natives aren't the joke."
5. "Stay in your lane, stop swerving!"
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.