3. Late night food binges are simultaneously the greatest and worst thing when you’re older, because your stomach won’t be able to handle it.
This is the only time in your life you’ll be able to do this without your stomach deeply regretting it in the morning.
11. Sleep in as much as you want because even if your 19-year-old self doesn’t deserve it, your 28-year-old future self definitely does.
In the real world, weekends are the only time to sleep in and you won’t be able to stay in bed past 10 a.m.
18. The real world is daunting and you’ll start to become more comfortable with the idea of having to get a job.
You’ve heard it all before but it’s true — everyone starts out small and doing hundreds of internships before they finally land the job they’ve always wanted.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏