3. Late night food binges are simultaneously the greatest and worst thing when you’re older, because your stomach won’t be able to handle it.
This is the only time in your life you’ll be able to do this without your stomach deeply regretting it in the morning.
11. Sleep in as much as you want because even if your 19-year-old self doesn’t deserve it, your 28-year-old future self definitely does.
In the real world, weekends are the only time to sleep in and you won’t be able to stay in bed past 10 a.m.
18. The real world is daunting and you’ll start to become more comfortable with the idea of having to get a job.
You’ve heard it all before but it’s true — everyone starts out small and doing hundreds of internships before they finally land the job they’ve always wanted.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."