3. Late night food binges are simultaneously the greatest and worst thing when you’re older, because your stomach won’t be able to handle it.
This is the only time in your life you’ll be able to do this without your stomach deeply regretting it in the morning.
11. Sleep in as much as you want because even if your 19-year-old self doesn’t deserve it, your 28-year-old future self definitely does.
In the real world, weekends are the only time to sleep in and you won’t be able to stay in bed past 10 a.m.
18. The real world is daunting and you’ll start to become more comfortable with the idea of having to get a job.
You’ve heard it all before but it’s true — everyone starts out small and doing hundreds of internships before they finally land the job they’ve always wanted.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈