3. “That’s okay though because my dad, Cuzco knows the place pretty well! He’s so old, he’s from the ’90s!”
4. “Here are my parents! They don’t have any stripes like me — isn’t that so weird?”
5. “Since I’m pretty new to this world, I don’t really understand what all those green leaves are about.”
6. “But my parents told me I have to eat my leaves for dinner or else I can’t take a nap. So many rules already!”
7. “I love hanging out with my parents though! They tell me jokes and cuddle with me.”
8. “They also don’t mind me asking them hundreds of questions a day. They always have an answer no matter what!”
9. “My parents tell me I can do anything I want in life, as long as I’m a good tapir.”
10. “I really like smelling things so far — there’s so many different scents everywhere I go. It’s so cool!”
11. “Is it too early to start pondering what life will bring me? Oh well, I can’t help it!”
12. “Here are my parents again and some human friends we made. Can you believe I’ll be as big as my parents someday?”
13. “My parents are already so overprotective of me. They follow me everywhere.”
14. “They’ve told me I have the prettiest eyes. What do you think?”
15. “This is my blue steel face. I could pass for Zoolander right?!”
16. “I’m trying to explain to my mom what Facebook is. She keeps asking me if it’s ok to poke people!”
17. “I can’t wait to be a grown up someday! Though being a kid these days isn’t bad at all.”
18. “I hope you enjoyed meeting me! I loved meeting you. Bye!”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸