1. Remember Yo?
If you already forgot (or managed not to hear about it), it’s the new app that raised over $1 million in funding and does nothing but send the word “Yo” to your family and friends.
2. And while some of Yo’s popularity has died down, there’s now a new app called Yo, Hodor trying to capitalize on the public’s fascination with the monosyllabic app.
Yo, Hodor was built in four hours by Tyler Hedrick, an iOS developer at Medium, who told TechCrunch he wanted to see if he could recreate the Yo app based on the popular character Hodor from HBO’s Game of Thrones.
3. Hedrick said that over 10,000 Hodors have been sent since its launch on Saturday.
4. Since most of Yo’s popularity has died down, Yo, Hodor might be the perfect replacement for those in Yo withdrawal.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.