1. Over in DUMBO, a small pasture has popped up and goats are grazing in it till 6 p.m. today!
4. …or get super up close and personal with them!
And yes, you can pet them!
5. The pasture, which is part of an installation by Andrea Reynosa, is “an exercise in art, agriculture, and urban design.”
6. While the goats are only here today, the clover fields will remain till the end of summer.
We reached out to Brooklyn Grange, the group looking for a new home for the goats who told us this: “We’re seeking out a nice home for them with plenty of grass, clover and other yummy things for them to chow down on. The 5 goats in our installation are being donated to a local educational farm, and will continue to live happy lives at pasture for years to come. Madani Halal has been a great partner on this project—they helped source and transport the goats for us, and they have also been helpful in seeking out an appropriate next home for the goats.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸