1. Over in DUMBO, a small pasture has popped up and goats are grazing in it till 6 p.m. today!
4. …or get super up close and personal with them!
And yes, you can pet them!
5. The pasture, which is part of an installation by Andrea Reynosa, is “an exercise in art, agriculture, and urban design.”
6. While the goats are only here today, the clover fields will remain till the end of summer.
We reached out to Brooklyn Grange, the group looking for a new home for the goats who told us this: “We’re seeking out a nice home for them with plenty of grass, clover and other yummy things for them to chow down on. The 5 goats in our installation are being donated to a local educational farm, and will continue to live happy lives at pasture for years to come. Madani Halal has been a great partner on this project—they helped source and transport the goats for us, and they have also been helpful in seeking out an appropriate next home for the goats.”
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.