6. Getting sweaty = curvy, flippy bangs and escaping to the bathroom to fix them every five minutes.
This also happens in humid, hot, and all around bang-hating weather. Every day is another day to remember how terrible weather can be!
7. Putting in contacts means trying to avoid your bangs at all cost or begin your day by poking your eye.
You’ll curse, you’ll laugh, you’ll cry — thanks bangs!
9. The wind is out to get you and WILL expose your forehead.
Some people have never seen you without your bangs and you’d like to keep it that way.
10. Having curly hair bangs means rising at sunrise to style them.
Yes, curly haired people can get bangs. No, it does not have any fewer struggles. Yes, you get up at 7 a.m. to get them ready.
17. Getting a haircut always means you’ll get new bang hair you didn’t want, forcing you to invest in bobby pins.
This then leads to your new problem: finding bobby pins all over your house/life and poking your head with them.
18. If you do any type of sports, you’ll be forced to live in headband hell.
This also applies to putting your sunglasses up during the summer — just try and do it in a semi-hot way.
20. Your best friend gets bangs and now you’re both twins without meaning to be.
Guess who’s no longer your best friend? Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝