4. You secretly still have your MySpace to find new music.
Remember the good ‘ol days of hearing sneak peeks of Arcade Fire on the site?
8. You either own or nurse a soft spot for rectangle black-rimmed glasses because they were just edgy enough.
9. Deep within your closet is a bag from Dickies you refuse to throw out and sometimes use shamelessly.
13. You still visit Pitchfork, even though all the critics you used to crush on have moved on.
14. You have no shame in admitting that songs by Cat Power, Belle and Sebastian, and Iron and Wine made you cry sometimes.
15. Sufjan Stevens is the heartthrob of your dreams, always and forever.
16. You still get pumped every time a new song is released by SubPop Records or Saddle Creek Records.
19. There will never be a day when you don’t write lyrics on your converse shoes.
20. You still make mix CDs because they are the only way for you to communicate your feelings.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.