1. You probably haven’t talked to your grandparents in a while which means you’ve forgotten how awesome they are.
How could you?!
2. Whether it’s a phone or skype call, it’s the cutest thing when they ask every two minutes if you’re still there.
“IS THIS THING ON?!”
4. They love telling you to enjoy your youth because they sure as hell did (and still do).
Unlike your parents, grandparents will most of the time, tell you to live your life and to always go bungee jumping.
6. They tell you about their weekend adventures which include five different lunches and dinners with friends.
This will then usually inspire you to get off the couch and stop watching Netflix all day long.
7. They teach you more about respect in a two minute conversation than anyone ever could.
Especially if you make them angry and feel the wrath of Khan.
9. You’ve probably forgotten that back in their day, they rode the struggle bus more than you have.
Even if they don’t now, just say one complaint and it’s twenty minutes of why you should be grateful for your life.
10. You need someone to remind you the truths about this world…
And what could be better than hearing about a conspiracy theory from your grandparents?
11. …and the important things in life.
Like lessons on family and love.
12. As wild as a child you may be, they were definitely wilder.
Your weekend wasn’t as crazy as Woodstock back in the day, so you better recognize.
19. You probably need a reminder to do something for the benefit of others.
After all, they helped you along the way.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.