1. You probably haven’t talked to your grandparents in a while which means you’ve forgotten how awesome they are.
How could you?!
2. Whether it’s a phone or skype call, it’s the cutest thing when they ask every two minutes if you’re still there.
“IS THIS THING ON?!”
4. They love telling you to enjoy your youth because they sure as hell did (and still do).
Unlike your parents, grandparents will most of the time, tell you to live your life and to always go bungee jumping.
6. They tell you about their weekend adventures which include five different lunches and dinners with friends.
This will then usually inspire you to get off the couch and stop watching Netflix all day long.
7. They teach you more about respect in a two minute conversation than anyone ever could.
Especially if you make them angry and feel the wrath of Khan.
9. You’ve probably forgotten that back in their day, they rode the struggle bus more than you have.
Even if they don’t now, just say one complaint and it’s twenty minutes of why you should be grateful for your life.
10. You need someone to remind you the truths about this world…
And what could be better than hearing about a conspiracy theory from your grandparents?
11. …and the important things in life.
Like lessons on family and love.
12. As wild as a child you may be, they were definitely wilder.
Your weekend wasn’t as crazy as Woodstock back in the day, so you better recognize.
19. You probably need a reminder to do something for the benefit of others.
After all, they helped you along the way.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.