1. Summer nights are great…for staying at your store folding clothing.
You get to do a perfect fold, while everyone else is at a bar.
2. It’s 85 degrees out and a perfect summer day — time to hit the beach!! Except for you.
You get to stay inside and help other people pick out their beach clothing!
3. Every time it’s a federal holiday, most of your friends go away while you get to deal with crazy sales.
They’ll come back “refreshed” and you’ll still be under the pile of clothing from the Fourth of July sale.
4. Your 20% discount is useless because why would you buy summer clothing you can’t appreciate?
5. It’s really hot outside but you have to dress like it’s below 40 degrees because your store is that cold.
Leaving the house without at least one sweater and scarf means you’ll be a popsicle by noon.
7. You spend most of your paycheck on eating out for lunch just to try and get rid of your paleness.
Feeling the sun on your skin for thirty minutes is your version of laying on the beach.
8. Your floor manager is your best friend and worst enemy since they control your schedule.
The only thing you’ve seen grilled all summer is the floor manager grilling you.
12. Most of your friends complain about being SO BORED at home, while you’d give anything to be bored for one second.
Every time your manager finds you bored at work, you end up doing more cleaning at work than you do at home.
13. Your Instagram is full of other people going on vacation with their family, while you can’t remember the last time you were home for dinner.
Your parents have even stopped asking you what you want for dinner since you won’t be around.
17. “Water fights” means someone’s clogged up the toilet again.
And guess who gets to clean it? YOU!
18. If you want to go camping or do any kind of outdoor activity, you have to make sure it’s planned at least a month in advance so you can request time off.
Otherwise, it’s like you asked to go kayaking an hour before calling out from work.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.