1. Go for the education, not the degree.
2. Paying attention in class = less time spent on homework = more fun.
3. Any and all class participation is a huge deal and can make a difference.
4. If you focus in class, you might end up making new friends much more easily.
5. But don't always lock yourself in your room to study — take breaks and relax a little.
6. Studying isn't everything — join extracurriculars.
7. Don't pretend to like something just to get along with people.
8. Don't make a rookie mistake and wait until you're a senior to do an internship.
9. If you didn't find an internship, get a job to grow your people skills.
10. Study abroad — it's always worth it, so try to make it happen.
11. Find a mentor who can teach you about both life and career goals.
12. If you have trouble with productivity or with a subject, download a few apps to get your life organized.
From homework to organization apps, there is literally an app to help with any aspect of your life.