5. Or you accidentally interrupt your crush while they’re on a date.
“I was walking into the cafe on campus and saw my crush sitting alone. I went up to him and asked how he was doing; at that moment a girl came up and I thought she wanted to take the chair I was sitting in. I told her: ‘Oh, I think I’m sitting here,’ and she gave me the shittiest look and said: ‘Really? We’re kind of on a date.’ I wanted to cry.”
6. Or maybe you end up vomiting on them.
“I had just taken a super strong shot when my crush came up to me and we started talking. It was one of the first shots I’d ever taken and I thought I was going to be fine. But, as I was laughing at a joke my crush had made, my body rejected the shot and I threw up all over him. I began apologizing and realized something was in my nose, so I snorted it out and it turned out to be more vomit.”
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂