Gilmore Girls is the ultimate comfort show that has taught us a lot.
1. Drama and stress will come in and out of your life and you just have to accept it.
2. Dating is difficult but when you find someone you like, it'll work out.
3. Food is something you'll never get tired of loving and wallowing with.
4. Never underestimate the power of rambling.
5. There will be days where you won't like anyone and that doesn't make you a terrible person.
6. When in doubt, drink alcohol.
7. Always make sure you're getting what you want out of life.
8. Dirty jokes never go out of style and are perfect for any situation.
9. Loving whatever made you happy as a kid is totally acceptable.
10. Don't let bad days stretch into terrible weeks.
11. Your personal path isn't the same as others and that's OK.
12. There will always be a generation gap between you and your grandparents.
13. Taking chances and risks are a part of life that no one can avoid.
14. Needing your parents as an adult is 100% OK.
Who else could love you that unconditionally and make you soup when you have a cold?
15. Mansplainers are the worst and it's perfectly fine to ignore them.
16. No challenge is too big for you.
Especially if it's about eating food — you can always win with food.
17. Always try to find silver linings in tough situations.
18. All relationships in your life matter and it's never a good idea to burn bridges.
19. Not everything works out the way you want it to, but that's all right.
20. Don't put too many things on your plate both metaphorically and literally.
Never underestimate the power of teamwork and friends who will help you if you promise them pizza.
21. Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.
22. Be unapologetically yourself.
And don't let anyone try and define you!