1. Small, furry, and adorable — here's a yellow-bellied glider joey!
The happy joey was born in June at the Taronga Zoo.
2. Meet a rare and adorable Visayan warty pig!
This cute little piglet was born in May at the Chester Zoo.
3. Here's Jabari, a rare and shy okapi!
The male okapi was born in February at the Denver Zoo.
4. And here's Duncan, an adorable 385-pound male Asian elephant calf!
He was born in February at the Houston Zoo after his mom carried him for 23 months!
5. Don't you just want to cuddle the cutest clouded leopard cubs there ever were?
The two cubs, one male and one female, were born in March at the Denver Zoo.
6. Ahh! These three manned wolf pups just melt your heart!
The three pups, two male and one female were born in May at the Denver Zoo.
7. Look at these little guys! Nine Aldabra giant tortoises that are very tiny at birth!
The teeny nine tortoise hatchlings were born in early February at the Tulsa Zoo.
8. And just look at these peacefully sleeping North American river otters!
Two separate litters were born at the Buffalo Zoo in March — the first river otter births at the zoo.
9. How did this delightful clan of meerkat pups fit in there?!
This group that can fit in small places was born at the Brevard Zoo in April.
10. Say hello to an Asian small-clawed otter pup reaching out to you! Hello!!!
11. Look closely at the pygmy sea horses that just hatched!
The group of Bargibant's pygmy seahorses were born in June at the Steinhart Aquarium in the California Academy of Sciences.
12. Here's a rare Siberian crane chick born waddling about!
Born in early May, the Siberian crane lives at the Franklin Park Zoo.
13. These gorgeous cheetah cubs are posing just for you!
The three young cubs were born in April at the Schönbrunn Zoo.
14. Get a look at the quills on this North American porcupette!
Weighing just over two pounds, the porcupette was born in April at the Woodland Park Zoo.
15. Look, here are not one but eight Northern Australian snapping turtles!
The hatchlings were born in March at the National Aquarium.
16. Wave hello to some more North American river otters!
These triplets were born at the Binghamton Zoo in March.
17. Get ready to squeal from so much adorableness — here's a chacoan peccary!
18. This Micronesian kingfisher chick may not be the furriest of them all, but still pretty darn cute.
To ring in the new year, this Micronesian kingfisher was born at the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute bringing a total of 129 kingfishers in existence!
19. Look at the eyes of these playful Sumatran tiger cubs!
20. And here's a happy little Grevy's zebra!
With less than 2,500 left in the wild, the Grevy's zebra calf born in February was a delight to the staff at the Chester Zoo.
21. Gallivanting away is a dwarf zebu calf!
This peppy male was born in April at Switzerland's Zoo Basel.
22. Basking in all of her cuteness is a Rothschild giraffe!
This chill gal was born at the Paignton Zoo in January and was already six feet tall at birth.
23. If you love cats, here is a litter of Malayan tigers!
24. Just trumping along is an Asian elephant calf!
After a 22-month long gestation, the female Asian elepahnt calf was born in March at the Twycross Zoo.
25. Say hello to one of the newest additions to the animal world — a tiny poison dart frog!
Born in mid-June, the small poison dart frog is the first to be born at the Sea Life London Aquarium.