24 Things You'll Only Understand If You're Slightly Obsessed With Traveling
Plane ticket > everything else.
1. You measure the price of all things by how many meals you could get for that same amount on your next trip.
2. And also by the sweet places you could stay for that same amount of dough.
3. Whenever you are dealing with a big crisis in your life, your gut reaction is to book a trip.
4. You see your passport as an extension of yourself.
5. And filling up more pages in your passport is basically your goal in life.
6. Your Spotify is filled with wanderlust-y playlists, as well as new music that you've picked up on your travels.
8. Your Instagram feed is basically all travel magazines and travel bloggers.
No such thing as too much wanderlust.
9. There is no feeling more exciting to you than stepping off the plane in a new city or country, and knowing that a whole load of new adventures is coming your way.
10. Some of your best friends in the world are those you traveled with, or even met while you were backpacking.
11. And you look forward to meeting even more friends down the line, because generally speaking, hostel people are *your* people.
12. Your idea of goofing off at work is cruising flight deal sites and travel blogs.
13. You may or may not have multiple credit cards, opened solely to get the travel rewards.
15. Which is why you often find yourself in random destinations around the world.
16. It's not the end of the world when things don't go your way.
17. If your external hard drive / computer ever crashed and you lost everything, you'd be so bummed — mostly because all your travel photos are on there.
18. But you also know that, after the initial blow, you would of course be fine. More than fine.
19. You always feel just a *little bit* antsy, because even though you love your home life and your foundation, you also know that there's a huge big world out there calling your name ...
20. Which is why looking at your calendar and realizing that your next trip isn't for another three months is depressing as hell.
21. You understand that the tattoo often tells the story:
22. And that choosing the right travel tattoo is a very important decision:
23. The minute you arrive at the airport, you feel like you're back at home again.
24. And when you get back from your trip, you're ready to start planning the next one.
Sign Up For The Bring Me! Newsletter!
The latest travel tips, off-the-beaten-path experiences, and inspiration delivered to your inbox.