1. You measure the price of all things by how many meals you could get for that same amount on your next trip.
2. And also by the sweet places you could stay for that same amount of dough.
3. Whenever you are dealing with a big crisis in your life, your gut reaction is to book a trip.
4. You see your passport as an extension of yourself.
5. And filling up more pages in your passport is basically your goal in life.
6. Your Spotify is filled with wanderlust-y playlists, as well as new music that you've picked up on your travels.
A DAY IN THE LIFE.
8. Your Instagram feed is basically all travel magazines and travel bloggers.
No such thing as too much wanderlust.