1. How to use your phone abroad without getting slammed with fees.
2. And how to use ~all the apps~ to find and get everything you need.
3. How to find amazing local food wherever you go.
Everyone knows that one of the best parts of travel is the food. Not only is seeking out local eats exciting and delicious, it's also a great way to get the vibe of a new culture. So here's how to find the best local food wherever you go, and here's how to eat it exactly like the locals do once you've found it.
4. How to travel safely by yourself.
5. How to find the cheapest flights possible.
With so many helpful apps and websites out there, it's actually easier than you may think to find a good deal on a flight — you just need to know where to look. Here's all the info you need.
6. And, similarly, how to make the most of all your airline miles.
Step 1: Start paying attention to what the fuck airline miles actually are, lol. This helpful primer is a good place to begin.
7. How to pack a perfect suitcase.
8. How to camp like a pro.
Of course you should be like a Boy Scout and always be prepared. But you don't have to be super outdoorsy to do it right. These borderline-genius hacks are basically all you need to become a camping ninja.
9. And how to cook tasty camping food while you're there.
You know those people who always seem to have the most epic camping food? It's like, there you are, cooking your little hot dog on a stick situation, feeling pretty happy with yourself all things considered, when you look over at the campsite next to you and see your neighbors whipping up a casual gourmet feast? You can actually be *those people.*
10. How to plan an epic road trip.
11. How to save money on travel.
It's the all-too-real struggle: You have the desire to get out there and go, yet lack the ~sufficient funding~ to do so. But that doesn't mean you have to give up travel entirely. Here are some genius tips and tricks to save money on travel.
And here's where to go in the first place: Here's Where Budget Travelers Actually Go On Vacation | 23 Affordable Vacations That Are Perfect For Budget Travelers
12. How to take a damn good travel photo.
13. And then how to display your photos in awesome ways once you get home.
Post a photo on Instagram, get likes for a couple hours. Hang a photo on your wall, get inspiration for a lifetime. Here are some gorgeous ways to display your wanderlust at home.
14. How to vacation with your kids (if you have them) without getting too stressed out.
15. How to tailor your trip based on your personality type.
16. How to actually work travel into your life in a realistic way.
You can be the best traveler in the world, one who utilizes every hack and tip in the book, but all of that doesn't really matter if you don't make it a priority to actually get out there and go. The key to fitting travel into your (probably busy, hectic) life is to cultivate good habits — so it'll just become something that you do. Start with these.
17. And finally, how to drop the F-bomb in 29 different languages.
The more you know! Translator here.