14. The homebrewed mead at Maine Mead Works.
Mead is a boozy drink made of fermented honey and water, and this place makes it fresh. The end result is a drink called HoneyWorks. They also have free tasters!
16. There are so many local breweries to go brewery hopping!
17. Like BUNKER Brewing Co.
It's a quintessential microbrewery in a cute and tiny brick building in an industrial area of Portland. In the outdoor months, it has an awesome picnic table and corn hole set up outside, and there's often live music and food trucks. One caveat: It's usually only open Thursday through Saturday, so make it a weekend thing.
26. Just biking around the city and enjoying the view.
27. The city's gorgeous sunsets.
29. Running along the Eastern Prom.
30. Or just chilling there with a picnic.
Especially great in the summer!