1. Everyone — no seriously, everyone — loves a good literary map!
This one, put together by the Jewish Books Council, maps the “landmarks, descriptions, and allusions” in more than two dozen books by Jewish writers.
Read more about the books — and the work of the Jewish Books Council — here.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.