1. Everyone — no seriously, everyone — loves a good literary map!
This one, put together by the Jewish Books Council, maps the “landmarks, descriptions, and allusions” in more than two dozen books by Jewish writers.
Read more about the books — and the work of the Jewish Books Council — here.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.