1. Dr. Dre, The Chronic
2. Ace of Base, The Sign
3. Alanis Morissette, Jagged Little Pill
4. The Cranberries, Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We?
5. Green Day, Dookie
6. Aaliyah, Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number
7. Live, Throwing Copper
8. Arrested Development, 3 Years, 5 Months, 2 Days in the Life of …
9. TLC, CrazySexyCool
10. Garth Brooks, No Fences
11. Smashing Pumpkins, Siamese Dream
12. The Jurassic Park Soundtrack
13. Reality Bites Soundtrack
14. R.E.M., Automatic for the People
15. Brandy, Brandy
16. Tim McGraw, Not a Moment Too Soon
17. Pearl Jam, Ten
18. Gin Blossoms, New Miserable Experience
19. Warren G, Regulate … G Funk Era
20. Salt ‘n’ Pepa, Very Necessary
21. Bob Marley and The Wailers, Legend
22. Third Eye Blind, Third Eye Blind
23. U2, The Joshua Tree
24. Joan Osborne, Relish
25. Boyz II Men, II
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a lake near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏