Just 31 Small Things From Walmart That’ll Make Your Living Room Look So Much Better
These small pieces make a big difference in beautifying your space.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 12-piece set of golden butterfly stickers to add a hint of ~magic~ to your walls. Throw it back to the 1990s when butterfly clips were a HUGE thing. That and jelly sandals. Ah the good ol' days.
2. A vibrant and eye-catching framed art by Drew Barrymore, for dressing up your bare walls with nostalgic '80s vibes. Looking at it just makes you want to put on your David Bowie records, doesn't it?
3. A throw pillow with woven tassels for making your couch look less bare *and* adding a boho flair to your living room.
4. A golden bird figurine that'll have you thinking twice before scoffing at your mom's collection of trinkets. This little trifle actually makes a big difference in beautifying the empty spaces on your shelves, desks, tables, and TV stands.
5. A knitted cotton pouf, because most people forget that floors need decorating, too! It's super cute, but it's also ~functional~. Use it as a foot rest, a napping space for your small pets, or as extra seating for guests when it's finally safe to have people over.
6. A wicker basket to set on your living room floor because, again, they need to be decorated, too! Keep this close to your accent chair or couch for easy access to things you want hidden when not in use, like extra pillows, magazines, or a blanket.
7. A set of three artificial cacti for adding desert vibes to your space without the responsibility that comes with owning a real plant. Plus, adding greenery (fake or real) to your living room makes it come ~alive~.
8. A set of two golden pineapple bookends that'll add an antique elegance to your living room shelf. Plus, this'll keep your Harry Potter collection upright and not leaning on each other in a mess.
9. A Himalayan salt lamp that'll make your living room super relaxing, especially if you use that space to veg out. Unlike most lamps of this kind, it changes colors, so it's almost like a calming light show.
10. A set of three black floating shelves to spruce up glaringly bare walls in your living room. When you add personal items like family pictures or that vase you got from India, it'll make your room look super lived-in and inviting.
11. A set of two macramé hanging planters, because people forget how absolutely gorgeous it looks when you hang stuff from your ceiling, especially if that stuff involves ~plants~. Your ceilings need a makeover too, y'know.
12. A throw blanket for making your living room — and yourself, especially during these cold winter nights — cozier.
13. A braided area rug that'll add a splash of color to your floor and an artsy vibe to your living room. If you want your space to put you in a good mood at all times even before you've had your morning coffee, this vibrant and happy rug will do the trick.
14. A table lamp with a brass finish and a base made of REAL marble, for making your living room setup look more expensive than it actually is. Who knew looking rich while being low-key broke is so easy.
15. A wooden serving tray for adding a neat, organized feel to your coffee table. This'll keep items that could potentially look like clutter (remotes, coasters, decorative bowls) in one aesthetically pleasing place.
16. A set of four stoneware coasters, because if you want to keep your wood tables from getting those appalling ring stains, make your momma proud and use 👏 a 👏 coaster 👏. While you're at it, you might as well make sure they're pretty to look at.
17. A set of two macramé tapestries for adding a dreamy boho charm to your living room walls. Lights aren't included, but you can certainly hang it up with fairy string lights for a magical flair.
18. A white marbled vase with geometric silhouettes, if you want your living room to look contemporary. Plus, this'll be great additions to shelves, end tables, or TV stands with empty spaces that need filling.
19. A black metal lantern that'll add rustic vibes to your space. This is a great piece to set by the fireplace or on your mantle.
20. A set of two Better Homes & Gardens wire baskets, because not all 20 of your lifestyle magazines can fit on your coffee table. This'll keep them all in one place while adding a farmhouse feel to your living room. Plus, it has a small chalkboard on the front, so you can label each basket. Neat!
21. A set of three decorative bowls with a hammered metal finish finish and a gold interior, which are *so* in vogue, by the way, especially if you have a sophisticated contemporary style.
22. A 63-inch sheer curtain with multicolored pom-poms that'll make your room look playful and fun. The material is also light and airy, so it'll keep your space bright while still retaining privacy from the outside world.
23. A table clock that's a beautiful piece to complete your space's vintage look. With cuffs that make it appear distressed, you can totally tell people it's a precious antique, and no one will be the wiser.
24. A set of three ceramic hands for giving your living room eclectic vibes. Since these are so unique and vibrant, they'll definitely catch people's eye and maybe even be great conversation starters.
25. An artificial zebra silk plant that'll liven empty spaces in your living room, like the one between your couch and armoire, or at the end of your sofa. Empty space = a place to decorate.
26. An end table with a white top and gold frame for brightening your room and adding a bit of glamour to your style.
27. A patterned area rug to really frame your living room's seating area. Plus, it'll dress up your bare floors and even hide unsightly wear, like scuff marks or stains. If you can't see the damage, it never happened. *wink wink*
28. A faux leather accent chair that'll complete the mid-century modern look you're going for and even add a dash of sophistication to your space. You'll feel like sipping a glass of bourbon in a suit while Mad Men plays in the background.
29. A carpet runner for living rooms attached to a garden door. Place this in front of those doors, adding a decorative element to a space no one thinks of spicing up. If you can match it with your area rug, that's even better.
30. A three-tier accent table by Drew Berrymore that looks more like art than furniture. The colors are so vibrant and the design so unique that it'll definitely be the statement piece in your room.
31. A metal wall mirror, because it'll complete your modern and industrial aesthetic. Plus, hanging up mirrors will make your tiny (yet overpriced) apartment look bigger than it actually is. If you don't believe me, @ Bobby Berk on Twitter.
You amazed at how beautiful your living room looks like with these small pieces.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.