1. You've had a savings account since you found out what a savings account was.
2. When you get a great deal, you feel like you're walking on air.
3. Your friends are amazed at your money-saving skills.
4. Sneaking food into places has become a perfected art.
5. Anytime the opportunity arises to get something free, you leap at it.
6. You'll go to incredible lengths to save money.
7. And if you're not an expert at it yet, you're certainly getting there.
8. Seeing an item in-store and thinking, "I could make that."
9. Money from every single paycheck goes into savings.
10. Shows like Extreme Couponing are inspiring to you.
11. Getting free samples is one of your favorite things.
12. It takes you hours, days, even weeks to decide if you'll buy something you want.
13. In fact, it sometimes takes you that long to buy things you need.
14. And buying something you need always surpasses buying something you want.
15. Brand names barely matter, if at all.
16. Ordering off the kids' menu is still a thing, years after being a "kid".
17. You manage to squeeze out every last bit of every product you buy.
18. Paying full price for anything is out of the question.
19. Actually, you're really good at convincing yourself that you don't need to buy things.
20. Buying something you want is a huge deal.
21. You don't ignore change when you find it.
22. "Accidentally" spending a lot of money just isn't something that happens in your life.
23. Sometimes, you think money could solve all of your problems.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!