1. You're always having to reassure others that you're only joking.
2. You laugh at your own jokes, even when other people are around.
3. When you post something you think is funny on social media, and it gets NO LIKES.
4. You've perfected the awkward laugh.
5. You're constantly testing your humor on others to see if they get it.
6. You always have to explain your jokes.
7. You're very familiar with receiving a blank stare as a response to a sarcastic comment or joke.
8. You're also familiar with receiving horrified looks as a result of a joke you've made.
9. You're positive people think you're some sort of jerk.
10. You've actually been called a "jerk" or "insensitive" for a comment you've made by at least one person.
11. You're in a constant struggle over whether you should make a comment or just keep your mouth shut.
12. You have to be especially careful at fancier functions.
13. You're surprised when someone else's humor throws you off.
14. And when you find someone who understands you, they're automatically your soulmate.
Stay weird and own your humor, friends.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!