1. Joining your friends on game days just for the beer and food.
2. Smiling and nodding when someone tries to talk about the game with you.
3. Being the only person in the room who doesn't understand the hype surrounding the game.
4. Not being able to participate in arguments involving the game.
5. Experiencing confusion every time people cheer or yell.
6. Not knowing anything about the teams you're watching.
7. When it comes to the little bit you do know, no one listens to you.
8. Everyone being annoyed with you for talking during important parts.
9. Not even knowing when it's a good time to talk during the game.
10. All the players' names sound the same to you.
11. Unless you're in love with them.
12. You don't know how people can know so much about players, their stats, or their backgrounds.
13. Every time you want to hang out, it seems like your friends are "watching the game".
14. You have to tiptoe around your friends who get offended by a team's loss.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!