1. On Tuesday, the nurse apparently believed a pair of Australian radio DJs when they called the hospital pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles.
The DJs were hoping to talk to Kate Middleton, who was being treated at King Edward VII Hospital (above) at the time for extreme morning sickness. She has since been released. The nurse took the call and put it through to a second nurse, who gave the DJs some information about Kate.
4. Update: The nurse has been identified as Jacintha Saldanha, and the hospital has released a statement.
A spokesperson for Edward VII Hospital said, “We can confirm that Jacintha was recently the victim of a hoax call to the hospital. The hospital had been supporting her throughout this difficult time.” The chairman of the hospital, Lord Glenarthur, added, “Jacintha was a first class nurse who cared diligently for hundreds of patients during her time with us. She will be greatly missed.”
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.